Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Skin shades

  1. #1
    Inactive Member nicolej's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2003
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Is the skin colour of AGT #1 and #18 the same as Addy's?
    Or are they darker? Does anyone have pictures of them with Addy? It looks to me that #1 and Addy might be the same doll just without earrings.... what do you think?
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have always assumed that they were basically the same doll. I called customer service once to see if someone there could tell me, but they didn't know. It was kind of funny/sad that so many people that work there have never even seen the dolls in person. The woman I spoke to even put the phone down and wandered around asking lots of other people and none of them had seen Addy except in the catalog. I was planning on checking myself when we went to the AGPlace in NY, but we were there for such a short time that I didn't get a chance. Maybe next time. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member adriana82's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm positive they are the same.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member nicolej's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2003
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm...
    What about the eyes ... what colour are Addy's - dark brown or light brown?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •